- Android Developers
- iOS Dev Center
- 10 Useful Resources for Every iOS Developer
GIS Cloud is the first purely web based GIS powered by cloud computing. It provides full desktop GIS features enriched by the web. GIS Cloud offers easy and efficient visualization, analysis and exploration of geographic information.
What can you do with GIS Cloud?
The primary goals of the GIS Cloud platform are to simplify exchange of geographical information between users and offer an easy way to analyze this information regardless of the location of its users. GIS Cloud enables you to access the full power of desktop GIS, allowing for activities such as geospatial analysis, spatial intelligence, the creation of customized mapping reports, publishing geographic analysis on the Web and many more.
Claim your free GEO Appathon license:
To claim your free Map Editor license simply Sign Up to the GEO Appathon and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a key word GEOAppathon in the subject.
Getting a Bing Maps Account and Key:
- Creating a Bing Maps Account:
- Creating a Key for authenticating your usage:
Getting Started with Windows Store apps with Bing Maps:
- Bing Maps for Windows Store Apps Developer Guide:
- MSDN Documentation for Bing Maps in Windows Store Apps:
- MSDN Documentation for Bing Maps REST Services:
- Elevation data, Traffic data, Metadata about vintage of Bing Maps imagery, access to static map images, geocoding, reverse geocoding, routing and more
- Bing Maps SDK for Windows 8.1 RTM:
- Modules include: Heatmapping, Shape Drawing/Digitizing, Pushpin Clustering, Importing of data including GPX, GeoRSS, and WellKnownText, and more.
Other Bing Maps Developer Resources:
- Bing Maps Developer Portal:
- Links through to key developer resources
- Bing Maps SDKs:
- In-depth class documentation
- Bing Maps Interactive SDK for AJAX v7 control:
- Working examples with code
- Community Modules for AJAX v7 map control:
- Developed by 3rd parties, typically Bing Maps partners or Microsoft MVPs
- Bing Maps Spatial Data Services SDK:
- Enables batch geocoding/reverse geocoding, data source management and querying
- Bing Maps Blog:
- Information on platform updates, new data releases, development tips and more
- Bing Maps Forums
- How To Make An App With Zero Experience